Timeless Treasures

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Looking for some fun

Twilight
    Twilight

Character Count : 11

Looking for some fun Empty Looking for some fun

Post  Twilight Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:23 pm

So much prey, and she couldn't have any of it. Why did it have to be big prey? A five and a half year old pup wouldn't be able to take down a fully sized deer, not even a fawn. "It's just not fair!" Belle complained loudly, rustling a few deer nearby. They obviously knew that she was no threat, because they meerely looked at her, twitched an ear, and continued eating.

Suddenly, a thought appeared to the young tan pup. I wonder if they're fun to chase? she asked herself, grinning, looking at the doe and fawns closeby. Standing totally still, she waited until they were turned away from her. She broke into a sprint and ran straight for the doe. The adult deer meerely raised her head and looked condescendingly down at the young pup.

Belle pouted up at the adult and sat at it's feet stubbornly. The doe responded by moving away, it's fawn following closeby. Well... she thought. [/i]If the mommy doesn't do anything, I bet the baby will...[/i]

Gathering herself, she backed up a few steps and once again charged the couple. This time the fawn reacted and fled; just what Belle was waiting for. The doe simply stood and watched, as did a few other members of the herd. Another fawn loped over and joined in the chase, but Belle did a quick spin-around and chased after it.

Around and around the three went around the clearing, continuing to annoy the adults. Finally, Belle's seemingly boundless energy came to a standstill and she sat, her tiny mouth parted and her pink tongue hanging out in a series of pants, while the two fawns danced around her mockingly.
    shadowwolf445
    @
    @

Looking for some fun Empty Re: Looking for some fun

Post  shadowwolf445 Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:33 pm

Darkness was a funny thing, for most it was a symbol of fear, and evil and pretty much any dark thoughts that came to a wolves mind. but for this pup who lived in darkness since he was born felt comfort for it, the darkness he lived in felt like his home. But that didn't mean he liked it, at times he wished he could see the way others could but he had his own way of "seeing". using his remaning sense he could make his own picture of the landscape allowing him to travel with clumsily bumping into stuff. of course he did have some help, his companion Delila stood by his side helping him anyway she could even if he did not want to accepted.

The blind pup was very stubborn and was always trying to prove himself to others which often led to him getting into some kind of trouble. This time he was going to try hunt something today he wasn't stupid, he knew his limits even if sometimes he ignored them. his small black paws carried him pass trees he went around as if he could see them like a normal wolf. His anima Delila who is in her white fox form followed closed behind him. he was seaching out something small to start out with such as a mouse or rabbit but his nose only could smell the strong scent of rabbit and a wolf that was close by. he must have been close to them since the scent was over powering just bout everything else.

Delila quickned her paced untill she was in front of Nightwalker blocking his path. Nightwalker growled at her, "What is it now". Delila replied back, "There are a herd of deer here, looks like the fawns are playing with something." Nightwalker shoved passed Delila moving into the open, " I know there is a herd here, i scented a wolf too, though i don't know why fawn's would be playing with one, they must not be very intelligent." Delila side and followed Behind Nightwalker once more, she knew he was curious about the fawns he would head right over there not even caring if it was dangerous or not.

Nightwalker went by each deer as of they were not even there heading straght for the wolf, they didn't see him as a treat being a pup and all. most of them just glanced at him and went back to what they were doing. Nightwalker soon stopped a few feet away from the wolf he scented, being so close to the wolf now he could tell it was only a pup. He should have known they wouldn't take pups seriously but why would a pup be out here alone anyway not that his excuse was much better, Delila sat down next to Nightwalker and looked around the fawns bouncing around them then back at the tired looking pup, "Hello, having a fun time with the fawns?"
    Twilight
    Twilight

Post  Twilight Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:48 pm

Belle's ears swivveled backward at the sound of approaching pawsteps, and soon her head followed suit and turned fully around to see another wolf pup approach her, but with a pretty white fox accompanying him. She stopped panting and her green eyes became guarded, as they do normally when approached with a new wolf, but she kept up her careless tone and replied to her. "Well, lady, it's not like I have any other friends to play with." She lunged at one of the fawns bounding around them playfully and they both dissipated into the herd once again. Belle frowned and watched after them. "Aw, the deer are done playing..." She turned and pouted at the new wolf. "See what you did, Grumpy? You made them not want to play anymore." She continued her frown until something fluttered in her periphial vision. A beautiful orange and black butterfly fluttered closeby the young tan pup and landed on her nose. Belle giggled and closed her eyes, making the small creature flutter away again. She watched with a grin as it flew away, then glanced at the black wolf before her, studying him more carefully. His eyes didn't look normal... They were a weird faint blue color. She'd never seen that before. "Uhm, mister... What did you do to your eyes?"
    shadowwolf445
    @
    @

Post  shadowwolf445 Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:16 pm

Delila watched the young pup as she lunged at the deer, she had to be around Nightwalker's age, and it looked as if she was alone also. She took the time to look around her seeing if any wolves would come to claim the pup surly they would have been here after seeing someone approach her. but no one came, she turned are attention back to the pup as she spoke, "Isn't there anyone around watching you" she asked with a bit of concern in her voice. Nightwalker was already losing interest in the pup, he was just about to walk away when he heard the pup speak to him, "How did i make then go away i didn't even do anything your the one chasing them around." He yelled at her. how could she just saw somthing was his fault when he didn't even do anything wasn't his fault they ran back off to the herd. his thoughts were interrupted when she spoke to him once more, " i didn't do anything to my eyes i i was born blind and my name is not mister its Nightwalker i'm much to young to even be called mister." Nightwalker was finding this pup to be very annoying.
    Twilight
    Twilight

Post  Twilight Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:31 pm

Belle tilted her head when the white fox spoke to her again. "Nope," she replied, shaking her head from side to side. "I've been alone for a while now. That's why I was playing with the deer, since I can't find anyone else to play with."

Belle's good mood disappeared when the other pup yelled at her. She flinched and her ears dropped. Backing up slightly, she lowered her body, but stood her ground and responded stubbornly. "Yelling isn't nice, you know," she shot back. "You shouldn't do it to others. And you're Grumpy to me, mister," she added angrily.
    shadowwolf445
    @
    @

Post  shadowwolf445 Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:42 pm

Delila shook her head when he yelled at the pup, she placed her tail over his muzzled telling him to be quiet in her own way, " a pup shouldn't be wondering on her own."

Nightwalker was about to spit back a reply but Delila kept him quiet, but after she was done he shook her tail away from his muzzle, " My name is Nightwalker not grumpy or mister just Nightwalker its not difficult to remember." he try sounding as calm has he could this time around but a small growl still escaped his muzzle
    Twilight
    Twilight

Post  Twilight Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:48 pm

Belle regained her previous stance, but this time added a prissy arch to her head as the white fox beside the pup silenced him. "Yeah, well, you're still Grumpy to me," she said, her eyes closed in a sort of stuck-up apperance. She opened one eye and let a toothy grin break loose, making the mood lighter than it was before. She dropped down in a play crouch; her front end on the ground and her rump in the air, her small tan tail waggling from side to side happily. "I'm Belle," she said, no trace of her bad mood present anymore. "C'mon! Let's go chase the deer again!" she insisted, already bounding away toward where the fawns disappeared into the depths of the herd just moments before.
    shadowwolf445
    @
    @

Post  shadowwolf445 Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:30 pm

Delila giggled at the little pup as see spoke to Nightwalker, she was like a little fireball. It was a good thing Nightwalker couldn't see what she was doing it would probly only make him more made, she probably didn't understand what being blind was. It would be wring just to let this pup be on her own of course she was responsible for nightwalker and he was already a handful but it just didn't seem right. She watch as the pup went bounding off after the fawn again, "H-hey wait belle." Nightwalker squinted his hoping it gave him an annoiyed look, she was like the complete opposite of him. Nightwalker was more laid back, more of a thinker then anything else. His eyes followed her as if he could see her while she ran towads the fawns, "I'm not going to waste my time playing with something your going to end up eating when u get older."
    Twilight
    Twilight

Post  Twilight Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:51 pm

Belle continued her bounds toward the fawn who was part of her earlier chase. It looked up at her and playfully bounded away, just as she expected. A few deer closeby flicked an ear and watched the chase condescendingly from the sidelines. Even though it was a pup, it was still a wolf. And it was engraved deep in their minds that wolf meant enemy, so a few of them were on edge about the whole thing. Especially with the apperance of the second; who knows when an adult would show.

Hearing Grumpy's voice behind her, she only giggled and sped up the chase. "Oh come on! It's a lot of fun, you know? Just do it with me!"

The most dangerous deer in the herd, the buck, stood rigid at the fringes of his herd. His big eyes were focused on the foliage behind his loved ones. None of them were going to get hurt on his watch. The apperance of the wolves didn't make him any more happier, either. They'd need to move soon, or else more would show.
    Marduk
    Marduk

Male Age : 31

Post  Marduk Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:51 pm

Marduk scented the air, and caught the scent of a herd of deer on the wind. He had not really eaten much since he came to this place, although he didn't really know where he was. As he ran towards the deer scent, he caught the scent of a couple of wolves on the wind. Perhaps they could tell him where he was, although on the other hand it might mean a missed meal and getting chased out of some new territoy he didn't knwo about...

as he approached the clearing where the deer were, he crouched so that the deer would not notice him. He doubted that they would notice his scent, as the scent of the other wolves was close by as well. He watched the deer from the cover of a bush, and noticed that they were strangely unafraid of the scent of wolves as they normally are. usually when the wolf scent was this heavy they had the fawns in the middle, or were running. however, the fawns seemed to be running around rather than being in a protected position.

After a minute or so, he realized that the wolves were actually in the clearing... two young pups. He could not scent any adults around, and he wondered why the two pups were out here alone, and playing with the deer. He did not like the look of the buck, who was the only one that really seemed on edge and could do quite a lot of damage to the two pups. He stpped out of the bush to get between the pups and the deer, as he felt the need to protect these pups. He might be missing his meal, but the young ones are worth protecting and he was not particularly hungy yet.

"what are you doing out here all alone?" he asked the pups in a soft voice, "where is your pack?"
    Twilight
    Twilight

Post  Twilight Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:03 pm

Suddenly the chase didn't seem fun anymore. Or at least it didn't look that way to Belle. The fawn she was running with looked panicked now, instead of the playful expression it had on just moments before. Confused, the small tan pup ceaced in her persuit, only to see the rest of the herd dissipate within the trees and melt away nearly instantly, the only sign of their existance being the rumble of retreating hooves fading away quickly.

Tilting her head slightly, Belle's green eyes scanned the area around her. She was sad if not a little hurt at the sudden disapperance of her newfound friends. Grumpy was still there, and she knew he didn't do anything to scare the deer away; they accepted him before, why would they run now? With her ears falling to her head, she saw an adult male now standing not too far away from where she was right now.

Putting on her best pout, she faced the male evenly, though didn't make a move to go near him. She was spunky, yes, but she wasn't stupid. Frowning up at the new male, she ignored his questions and demanded one herself. "Hey mister!" she complained. "You scared the deer away! Now I don't have anyone to play with."

Last edited by Twilight on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    shadowwolf445
    @
    @

Post  shadowwolf445 Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:16 pm

Nightwalker was determined not to chase after the fawns it was so pointless to him. He would be eating them someday anyway would, he could think of much better things to do. Like perfecting his sense as if they really needed to be improved, he could already smell another wolf hiding at the edge of the herd probable was looking for something to eat like he should have been doing. The other wolf must have noticed the pups though since now he was coming towards them, just what he needed an adult telling him what to do, to his amusement belle was being somewhat difficult.
    Marduk
    Marduk

Post  Marduk Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:13 pm

Marduk was not surprised that he had upset the pup. They often angered over losing their playtime, but usually they soon got over it. He walked over to the pup and nudged it, saying "I'm sorry that I scared them away. I could play with you later if you would like."
    He was surprised that the other pup had not said anything at all, and the pup seemed annoyed by him being there. oh well, he would just have to deal with it.
    Spizzy
    Spizzy
    §
    §

Played By : STUDENT! NUUU!
    Character Count : THREEEEEE!

Post  Spizzy Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:37 am

Not far from where all of the action was occurring, a little black bird sat off on a branch. To the untrained eye, the bird would blend well with the foliage of the trees both in front of her and behind. And anyone who was able to spot her would notice nothing strange about her, for she was just a raven. And in fact, there was nothing strange about her, except for the fact that she was watching the romp below her with much interest.

Ever since Emina had came through the... whatever brought her here... she had been noticing all sorts of strange occurrences. Giant lizards that could fly, fish that could walk on earth, things that looked like birds but were not. But it was not the creatures that intrigued her, but their interactions. For, upon appearing here, they had all formed groups surprisingly fast, and found each other after dispersing from the place they came from.

What Emina was watching now was very surprising. Below, some larger dogs and wolves were playing about on the grass. One wolf was chasing the deer, and the deer did not react as they normally would. From what she could tell, one of the canines was blind, and one looked like an adult to the rest. From as high up as she was, she could not hear anything going on, but she could tell that the meeting of all of them was accidental and not planned. The only one who seemed to be at ease was a little pup - the one who happened to be chasing the deer.

As last, the deer had ran off ("Finally. I thought all the prey in the land had suddenly turned dumb."), and the canines congregated once more. One of the older ones began talking to the one who had scared the deer. After it had seemed like he had finished, Emina hopped lower and lower until she was close enough to speak to them.

"Good show. It's a sad day when the hunters can't catch a meal for themselves." Emina cackled to the congregation below. "Have the hunted outsmarted the hunters?" She leered down indignantly, and then cawed. "Well, it happens to everyone, not that that's an excuse. What I really want to know is, what are you doing around here? These lands are my lands, and to be honest, I don't think I want you on them. Especially after that humiliating chase, and nothing for me to feed on after you've gone? How do you happen to be contributing to our society?" Emina noticed she was being vague.

"You hunters think your the strongest of the lot. Sure, you scavenge, like the birds, but you kill, and you think that makes you strong. But nobody ever regards the birds. And when a stunt like that is pulled - a single deer can feed us for weeks! - you don't know the impact you have on us!" Emina hopped down one lower branch, and puffed out her feathers to look bigger. "If you're not going to contribute to OUR society, then YOUR society will have to leave! You are scaring away what we have to eat!"

And, with the mention of food, Emina remembered that this had been one more week she had gone without eating anything.

//OOC\\... Sorreh for the uber-long post. Got carried away.//OOC\\
    Twilight
    Twilight

Post  Twilight Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:32 pm

Belle kept her pout on her face as the male approached her, but when she was nudged a giggle escaped her small maw despite the fact that the deer weren't there anymore. She opened her mouth to speak, her moods lifted again, when yet another disturbance interrupted her. She turned her small head to see not a wolf, but a pretty black bird sitting on a branch not too far away from where the three were.

Paying the least attention to what the bird spoke about, Belle bounded closer and jumped as high as she could, swiping a paw at the creature. Yet she knew she'd never be able to catch it, as it was too high, it didn't mean she couldn't give it a try, eh?

"You sound mean, Ms. Bird. It's not nice to be mean to others; you should be nice instead!" she giggled as she bounced from the ground and swiped another paw it's way.
    shadowwolf445
    @
    @

Post  shadowwolf445 Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:03 pm

The black and gray pup sat quietly, it didn't have a reason to speak to the adult wolf, or really he was just trying to find a reason not to speak to him, he didn't want to be told to go somewhere or told to do something. what he would hate most is for the wolf to find out hes blind and for him to starting trying to help him when he didn't really need it, Delila was all the help he needed and she was already pain in the rear. and just as he thought about her she started speaking to the Male, that fox was always more trouble then she needed to be, " I'm sorry about Nightwalker's rudeness he is in a bad mood today don't mind him so much."

Nightwalker was about to open his maw to speak but something noisy skwaking that made his ears ring, he sniffed at the air trying to find out what the noise was being made by. Which he quickly identified as a raven, just one annoying person to another it was going to be a long day.
    Marduk
    Marduk

Post  Marduk Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:31 pm

Marduk smiled as the little pup giggled, and he instantly liked her. The other pup... not nearly as much. A fox he hadn't noticed spoke up, and it surprised him. "It's alright," he replied, "pups are often like that.
    when the raven appeared, he instantl felt dislike towards it. he felt like it was threatening both him and the pups. He moved to stand beside the female pup that was attempting to swat the raven, for he felt she was in the most danger.
    "We were not attempting to kill them." he replied to the bird, "please go away and leave us in peace. there are surely plenty of meals for you elsewhere. And we were clearly not scaring away your meal. you couldn't possibly hunt such things as deer."
    Spizzy
    Spizzy
    §
    §

Played By : STUDENT! NUUU!
    Character Count : THREEEEEE!

Post  Spizzy Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:55 pm

"Mean? Oh, I'm mean?" Emina sneered at the little pup. "And don't you think I have a right, after your little act? She saw the little pup jumping up and trying to hit her. "Stop it. That's ridiculous and unnecessary. Although Emina spoke strong, she did feel the least bit of pity for the bouncing thing below her. And also fear, for she realized that, as she jumped to a lower branch, she left herself in range of some of the bigger canines below her. She jumped back up to the branch she was on before. "And about the deer. Obviously, you weren't trying to kill them. It would've been a horrible attempt if you were. What I am saying, if you would open your little doggy ears, is that when you scare food away, it leaves me with one less meal. I know I can't kill something as large as a deer, but it is still my food!" Emina began cleaning her wing, and took no regard of the canines below. After a few moments, she looked at all of them with her beady black eyes. "But, since you are doing me no good here, I will leave. Maybe there are SOME animals out there who know that deer are food, and not playthings!" With that last word, she glared at the small pup below, and reluctantly flew back into the trees.

Satisfied with having caused some misery, she perched herself on a tree not far away. "Now, they have to get hungry sometime. I'll just follow them until they actually kill something. Emina's quest of having found some predators fulfilled, she settled down on the branch and began to doze lightly. Food is just" She yawned. "...around the corner."

//OOC:\\ Hey everyone! I won't be able to post very soon after this one, so Emina is going to do just what she says. Also looking into the future, School is going to interfere with RP. So, if a day or two go by without me posting, please just skip me for the sake of the RP. I apologize for the inconvenience (I hate to mess things up just as much as anyone), and I wish I could post more, but for now, I won't have the opportunity.

Sorreh. :\

In the mean time, just think of Emina as a background character - only there to cause havoc, and then she's off again!

Thanks for understanding ('Coz you all gotta understand, right?)
    --Spizzy Wolf
    //OOC\\
    Twilight
    Twilight

Post  Twilight Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:12 pm

((Yup, school certainly does suck. =\ It's ruining all my computer time xD))

Belle responded to the way the bird abover her was speaking, rather than listening to it's words, and stopped bouncing so that she could sit and frown up at the pretty black bird. A breeze swept through the small clearing, carrying with it the scents of many forest animals, as it made the beautiful soft green grass stroke the sides of her body gently. Belle's green eyes were staring up at the squaking bird, though her mind was wandering on different subjects. Like if she'd ever be able to find those deer and play with them again. They sure were fun to chase around... Until that big wolf came. Remembering him, she turned her bright eyes to him and once again pouted up at him. She'd have to find the deer again later.

Once the bird flew away, leaving the four in the small grassy clearing that was surrounded in trees, Belle's spunky spirit came into play once again, and, spotting a brightly colored butterfly not far away, immediately assumed her role in chasing the small creature through the sunlit field, giggling happily the entire way. "So mister!," she called at the adult who chased the deer away. "What's your name? I'm Belle!"
    Marduk
    Marduk

Post  Marduk Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:28 pm

Marduk sighed in relief as the bird flew away. He looked down and the frowning pup and smiled as she occupied herself with a butterfly. "Hi Belle" he said, "my name as marduk. its nice to meet you". He turned to the male pup and the fox "what are your names?" he asked them, and then he lay down to watch belle's playing.
    shadowwolf445
    @
    @

Post  shadowwolf445 Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:46 pm

Nightwalker's heightened senses could barely stand the raven's voice. it was such a loud racket and it spoke nonsence, he was happy to hear it moving on to mess with someother unlucky animal it came across. Hopfully that would be the last time he saw of that bird. Nightwalker's ears swiveled around look antennas listening out for any other annoying creature. seemed he was just attracting them today, When he heard nothing else but the two wolves infront of him and the usalla sounds of the forest he moved his ears forward just in time to hear a question from the male wolf, "I'm Nightwalker, and this fox is my anima Delila." Delila dipped her head in greeting, "Its nice to meet you"
    Twilight
    Twilight

Post  Twilight Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:53 pm

Belle continued bounding after the butterfly and heard the adult say his name. She was about to reply, but the butterfly stopped fluttering away and instead flew right at the young pup. Belle stopped in her tracks and looked up at it as the small creature hovered above her and landed gently on her nose. The touch tickled and that made her giggle, disturbing the butterfly from it's roost. There, it fluttered around her head for only a moment before making a lazy circle toward the sky. Belle sat and watched it, then finally turned to the adult. "Ducky!" she decided instantly, already making up a new nickname.
    Marduk
    Marduk

Post  Marduk Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:08 pm

Marduk bowed to the fox and the cub,and said "It's nice to meet you Delila and Nightwalker". After a second he realised that Nightwalker had said that Delila was something called an anima, and that she was "is"... "What is an anima?" he asked them, curious to find out. just then he heard Belle shout out "Ducky" at him, and he laughed when he heard the silly nickame.
    shadowwolf445
    @
    @

Post  shadowwolf445 Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:19 pm

Nightwalker was surprised to hear he didn't have an anima in his pack everyone had one. it was just something born with you. he lifted his nose and sniffed at the air, there were not anyother scents other then their's and the deer that recently left he though that maybe their animas were just near by but they didn't have any at all, " Delila can tell you better then i can since she is an anima." Delila nodded her head, "animas are apart of the wolves they are pared with, we feel the same pain and if either of us were to die so would the other. its an unique relationship."
    Twilight
    Twilight

Post  Twilight Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:18 pm

Belle listened on at the interaction between the two where she sat in a small patch of dandelions, looking up in the sky and wishing that the butterfly would come back down. She sighed and pouted, returning her bright green gaze downward, finally deciding that her friend wasn't going to come back. "Hey Mr. Ducky!" she called, taking bounding steps over to where he stood. "Since you're big, can you catch something for me to eat please? I'm hungry," she added with a frown, looking up at him expectantly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:37 am