Timeless Treasures

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Nap time...

shadowwolf445
    @
    @

Nap time... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nap time...

Post  shadowwolf445 Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:35 am

"Oh but fish look nothing like that bunny i bet you would like it if you tried it. did your humans ever feed you any fish? i don't eat it often since i not the greatest fisher but i get lucky every now and again." Acerberus smiled as she said she would like to see him try, "alright but if catch one I want you to try it." He turned to his left and padded down to the edge of the lake with his tail wagging slightly. it would be great to not wonder alone by himself anymore but first he needed to think about Kira and her needs. his head hung over the lake, his amber scanning the clear water's for a fish. this was always, he hated waiting for a meal but this might be the only thing Kira would eat. she couldn't go without food for too long, he was determined to catch one this time. he spotted a fish swimming close to the bank, he followed it his eyes waiting for the perfect time to make his move. suddenly his muzzle crashed into the water, he quickly lifted his head sending water everywhere but he gained his prize. his head to look at Kira with the fish in his mouth, he walked in front of her and placed the fish down and pushed it towards her with his paw, "see looks nothing like that rabbit"
    Twilight
    Twilight

Character Count : 11

Post  Twilight Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:46 am

Kira watched with interest as Acerberus took his position at the edge of the creek; his muscles completely still. For a moment she wondered if he'd ever move again; he was so still. She got to her paws and pricked her ears, tilting her head to the side slightly as she watched. She had had fish before, but she wasn't so sure about this. She flinched when he suddenly flashed into the beautifully clear water. She could see a creature flopping against his teeth as he brought his head up to look at her. She grinned and took a few steps so that she was standing before him as he pushed the fish closer to her. She sat heavily and studied the fish carefully as it flopped on the ground in front of her. She let one delicate paw reach out and touch the slimy creature, and it constricted at her touch and began flopping even harder against the ground. Kira withdrew her paw quickly and wrinkled her nose. "You eat it raw?" she asked disbelievingly, her eyes finding his again.
    shadowwolf445
    @
    @

Post  shadowwolf445 Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:48 pm

He watched as she placed her paw on the fish, for a moment he though she was going to at least try it but once again even after she was acting so sweet before she turned back into the spoiled wolf she was. he sighed and shook his head, "is there anyway else to eat it?" he said some what confused how else could fish be eaten if not raw, " if your not going to at least try it give it to me, its bad to let such a good meal go to waste."
    Twilight
    Twilight

Post  Twilight Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:51 pm

Kira shook her head slightly, her eyes fixed on the fish. She'd never seen a live one before... If she'd known that the fish she'd had before had looked like this before she might have thought twice about eating it. She pushed it gently with one paw toward Acerberus, then withdrew it quickly as it flopped. "... You can have it," she said. "It looks so weird... Is this what they all look like?"
    shadowwolf445
    @
    @

Post  shadowwolf445 Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:07 pm

Acerberus placed his paw on the fish when Kira gave it to him, keeping it in place. It wasn't often he ate fish and he thought of as a real treat whenever he was lucky enough to catch one. Kira might not enjoy it but he sure will, He lowered his towards the fish, clamping his jaws down easily killing it. he ripped the meat from the fishes body and looked up at Kira chewing his fish. Once her swallowed he replied to her, "of course haven't you seen a fish before, i mean some can look different from others but they are about the same."
    Twilight
    Twilight

Post  Twilight Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:12 pm

Kira shook her head as she watched him eat with her nose wrinkled. She could just imagine what it felt like... slimy. And slimy wasn't one of her favorite foods. Now if it was cooked and served over her favorite dog treats she might feel differently, but that's just nasty. "I haven't ever seen a live one before. The only fish I saw was cooked and served to me on a silver diamond-encrusted tray. That's..." she motioned to the now-limp body under Acerberus' massive paw, "Is not something I would eat."
    shadowwolf445
    @
    @

Post  shadowwolf445 Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:13 pm

Acerberus tilted his head to the side, How could you have never seen one alive?" he shook his head after that statement, "really your humans should have let you out more. its unnatural for our kind to be indoors all the time." he lowered his head and ripped more of the fishes flesh from its bones, chewing it and swallowing it once more, "I'm sure you will come around soon enough once hunger really starts setting in.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content