Timeless Treasures

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kazu and Zura

Twilight
    Twilight

Character Count : 11

Kazu and Zura Empty Kazu and Zura

Post  Twilight Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:35 pm

Name: Kazuro
    Island: Reon
    Personality: He doesn't like to socialize much, he maily likes to stay by himself. He's agressive toward other wolves, but if you manage to break through his shell he is very caring. He only cares for himself, Zura, and the very rare few who have managed to make themselves important to him. He likes adventure, he loves to get into sticky situations.

With the arrival of more wolves to his territory, Kazuro's personality has changed. He is extremely protective over his new pack. He'd risk himself before anything could hurt them. Though he has changed his ways dramatically, Kazuro's old personality can shine through at times. He can be the ruthless male he was before, but hopefully with the restraint of Zura and the others he'll be able to keep his temper in check.
    Pelt Color: Light grey with a creamish color under his face and muzzle, including his chest going down to both of his front legs.
    Eye Color: Yellow, changes to a deep amber when he's really mad.
    Markings: Very large scar on right thigh going all the way down his right hind leg. It sometimes gives him trouble when he's running or walking long distances, and is often the source of his hatred and un-socialiness (lul... I like that word...)
    Ability: Flaming paws when mad
    History: He's been a fighter from the start. his father hated him for reasons he still doesn't know today. He would often fight with his father with the battles ending up bloody. When he turned two he had a final fight with his father; to the death. His father score his fangs and claws all the way down his right thigh, leaving him that scar. He managed to kill his father, but by doing so he exiled himself from his pack and headed out on his own.
    Picture: https://2img.net/h/i73.photobucket.com/albums/i214/lccoolgirl23/The-Gray-Wolf--C11763171.jpg

Name: Zura
    Personality: She is laid-back and doesn't like adventure. She deeply cares for Kazuro, but she doesn't always agree with his actions. She will never leave his side no matter what. She's polite, quite the opposite from Kazuro, and she's often the one to apologize for his behavior. She hates fighting, but will jump in the middle of it if Kazuro is in trouble. She's actually a formidable fighter, using her agility as an advantage over the slower moving wolves.
    Preferred Form: Ocelot
    Preferred Form Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/umm_its_me/ocelot.jpg

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:15 am