Timeless Treasures

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Not a bio, sorreh...

Spizzy
    Spizzy
    §
    §

Played By : STUDENT! NUUU!
    Male Age : 31
    Character Count : THREEEEEE!

Not a bio, sorreh... Empty Not a bio, sorreh...

Post  Spizzy Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:53 pm

Sorry. I have nowhere else to post this, but are we going to have other forums to post OOC information, or are we going to use WotD for that?

Jus wonderin... >.>

And sorry for the topic spam. I would take this up in Xat, but I keep forgetting...
    Twilight
    Twilight

Character Count : 11

Not a bio, sorreh... Empty Re: Not a bio, sorreh...

Post  Twilight Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:16 pm

I'mma change this so that it's an invite only board. If you'd like someone else to join, tell me or Shadow (or WW if she ever comes back...), and we'll allow them to join depending on who that person is. Unless WW says something different, I'm not gonna add any OoC boards, though we could definately use more OC ones... This isn't any ol' rp forum; this is for any and all characters you did and used to have in the past. And since it's invite only, I'm sure that all of you know what our rules would be and stuffs, so we don't have to worry about that stuff.
    Spizzy
    Spizzy
    §
    §

Played By : STUDENT! NUUU!
    Male Age : 31
    Character Count : THREEEEEE!

Post  Spizzy Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:20 pm

Ooh! I feel like I'm part of a Secret Fan Club!

Mmk. Got's it.

Well, I guess I should have posted this as a PM, or on WotD, but I was tired and not thinking. So this topic will go "poof" nao?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:58 pm