Timeless Treasures

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Pie.

Twilight
    Twilight

Character Count : 11

Pie. Empty Pie.

Post  Twilight Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:16 am

(I had /no idea/ what to put as the title, so there you go. xD Pie.)

Everywhere the brute went, it seemed, danger followed. It was driving him mad. And, with Crescent following him, he wasn't alone anymore. He had someone to protect now. Besides Zura, of course; but she was used to the old days, as was he. When there was danger at every turn. Back when he was simply a bloodthirsty male who liked to show off his strength. Now, since he'd found Crescent (Or, rather, the other way around), he's changed. She's changed him. Just how she achieved that he doesn't know, but Kazuro was grateful to her for it. Without her here, he'd still be out there tormenting the lives of innocent animals. Or he'd be dead. The latter was more appropriate, seeing the battles he's gotten himself into before she came into his life. And now... Now... He has a purpose. To protect her. That's all he wanted to do. Make sure she's safe. But recently the danger had almost gotten to be too much. There was the bear incident not too long ago, that they all recovered from, thankfully. Kazuro had a brand new scar to show for it, alone with his many others. Zura beared no marks from the battle, but internally she wasn't the same. Her leg had been crushed and still hadn't healed quite properly. Though she could jump and run on it, she wasn't the same she used to be.

Kazuro sighed and flicked his gaze upward. It was full noon; the sun at it's highest point in the sky. He wanted to find some sort of permanent shelter before nightfall. He'd moved from the woods to this place in hope of finding peace. Security for his beloved Crescent. He'd heard about this place; Azarie Valley. It was supposed to be a beautifully peaceful land where prey was abundant no matter what season threatened the animals who lived there. From what Kazuro's witnessed so far, the place seemed to live up to the stories he'd heard. Looking back behind him, he made sure she was still following him. She'd suffered massive injuries that time with the bear, and he wanted to make sure she got all the rest she needed. They'd traveled quite far; perhaps it was time for a break? "We'll stop here for now," he said gently once she came into earshot, turning to face her. Zura was somewhere up ahead, scouting the area for any possible place to stay. She hadn't reported back to him yet, which was somewhat worrying him. "No need to strain ourselves." He nudged her cheek lightly with his muzzle before swiftly sitting down. He himself was exhausted. Without his say so, his tongue found its way out of his mouth and drooped lazily between his powerful teeth, making him seem more puppy-like. Which was rare when talking about Kazuro; the mighty wolf. Or so he was. Before Crescent succeded in softening him up. "What do you think of this place?" he asked idly.

(It's 3:15, I don't feel like writing anything else xD)
    shadowwolf445
    @
    @

Pie. Empty Re: Pie.

Post  shadowwolf445 Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:31 pm

It didn’t seem that long ago when she was sleeping back at their destroyed den, when Kazuro suddenly woke up her saying they needed a safer place to stay. They had been walking since the break of dawn and she felt exhausted, she started this journey walking beside Kazu. But as the day went on she started to fall back walking behind him, Kazu slowed the pace multiple times for her but she only just recovered from the bear’s attack. It felt like it took her body ages to heal, though her wing still wasn’t completely healed. There was still three shreds in her once beautiful wing, and they still hurt her but not as much as before. At the very least at least some of her feathers grew back, but she was still unsure to if her wing would heal completely. That feeling made her depressed, she had never flown much before but just the thought of having that gift taken away from her made the white fea feel ill, like the saying goes you never know how much ya needed something until its gone. Whisker stayed alongside Crescent throughout the journey his slender tail was brushing against her flank, he often did that when trying to encourage her to do something.

By now Crescent tongue was lolling from her month as she panted, she was dead tired but she didn’t want to say anything to Kazu to worry him, he was always trying to take care of her. Unlike their first encounter when he was treating her so badly, she ended up breaking up a fight he was going to get into. Then she followed him even though she knew he wouldn’t have liked it but at the time he reminded her of the brother she lost. But somehow in the end she was able to change him; the only time his old self surfaced is when he believed she was in any kind of danger. Whisker told her what happened too Kazu when he heard she was in pain, Kazuro could be extremely dangerous when he was provoked the way Whisker described what happened scared her. it was only to protect her but just thinking of him going back to the way he was frightened her. She looked up at Kazu has he spoke, they were finial going to take a break from their long trip she knew they still needed to find a place to sleep but at least they were where they needed to be. She closed her eyes as he nudged her cheek then sled down onto her belly, she looked up at Kazu smiling at his almost pup like look; she scanned the area around her with her blue eyes when he asked how she liked it, “It’s really nice here Kazuro , how did you know about this place?” she asked. Whisker went on ahead to join Zura Crescent would be fine with Kazu around.
    Twilight
    Twilight

Character Count : 11

Post  Twilight Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:41 pm

Kazuro was a bit surprised as to how fast Crescent stopped and layed down. Was he going too fast for her? I'll make sure to go slower, then... he decided immediately. "How did you know about this place?” she asked. Responding, Kazuro shrugged. "I've heard about it here and there every once in a while. I've heard it was a very beautiful place, and, with our troubles that have seemed to follow us, I thought that this place could possibly be a break for the both of us. Action wise, I mean." And maybe a place to finally settle down for good, he added mentally. He'd wanted a place to call home for a long time now, though hasen't said anything to Crescent... Yet. Once they find somewhere here, he'll bring it up. Maybe she feels the same. Though if she wants to continue travelling, he'll happily oblige... Just when she heals completely. Peering through the trees, he could clearly see the base of the valley underneath them quite some ways away. They were only on the fringes of the valley, seeking out a cave of some sort to call home. With Crescent injured like this, they needed something more secure than a den, and Kazuro was determined to find one. Later he'd need to go explore to find water and prey.

I think the water problem is solved, chimed a voice in his head. Zura, he recognized immediately. There's a huge creek thin that runs throughout the middle of the valley. I'm standing beside a waterfall that's falling off of the mountainside that supplies it. This may not be the only one, either, so we're set if you ever get thirsty. Kazuro perked up. Good. Now all we have to do is find food. Did you find anything we could sleep in for tonight? he asked. About a half a mile away, Zura, in her regular ocelot form, shook her head. Nothing big enough for what we need. Kazuro sighed. They needed to find something quick. Alright. Zura, with her forepaws perched on a rock near the base of the waterfall, looked up. A stationary rainbow was prejected off of the mist created by the waterfall, though it's image was scattered and almost hard to see. Her tail flicked once and she turned to explore more, but a rhythmatic crack of leaves told her that something with four paws was moving her way. Judging by the sound it made, it was nothing large. Her assumptions were correct when Whisker appeared. "Ah, I was wondering when I would get some company," she said happily, glad to see him. "How's Crescent holding up?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:54 pm