Timeless Treasures

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|-{Spizzy}-|

Spizzy
    Spizzy
    §
    §

Played By : STUDENT! NUUU!
    Male Age : 31
    Character Count : THREEEEEE!

|-{Spizzy}-| Empty |-{Spizzy}-|

Post  Spizzy Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:25 pm

\=\ I thought about Copy-Pasta, but I think I'll remake Spizzy for this site! /=/

Name:
    Spizzy Wolf
    Species:
    Wolf
    Personality:
    Spizzy is not unlike most wolves. As a matter of fact, he considers his individuality to be unique, especially is this new world he has found himself in. Well, with flying lizards and giant snakes, it's hard not to be unique, right?

Spizzy is, for the most part, fun loving and willing to try just about anything. He tries to carry around a "the sky's the limit" attitude about him. Nonetheless, he still thinks before he acts (mostly...), and makes decisions that will benefit him and others.

However, his happy-go-lucky attitude keeps him moving, and unlike other wolves, he hardly stays in any one place at any given time. Only two things really keep him from moving for any length of time: good looking female wolves, and food. But mostly food.

Before Spizzy entered the Land of the Big Noisy Thing, he happened to be sleeping. Which was fortunate, because he didn't know where he went to sleep, and when he woke up, he just realized there were a bunch of freaky things he had never seen before. Although it was shocking, it filled Spizzy with a sense of adventure, and a will to go out and find out what had happened!
    Appearance:
    Spizzy is a Gray wolf, both in terms of species and in color. His coat is a darker gray, but with some lighter spots spaced close together. From far away, Spizzy appears dark gray, from a shorter distance, it looks as if he has stripes a slightly different color than the gray of his coat, and from very close, you can see the individual spots. His underbely is also a lighter gray, and his muzzle is a couple of shades of gray.

Otherwise, he looks like a wolf: four paws and a big bushy tail!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS SECTION RESERVED FOR FUTURE BIOGRAPHY STUFF. PLEASE DO NOT LOCK MINE TOPIC!

Friends:
    TBA
    Enemies:
    TBA
    Mate:
    N/A
    Other:
    TBA

Text Color:
    #A52A2A

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:21 pm