The white beauty

Twilight

Character Count : 11

Re: The white beauty

Post  Twilight on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:29 pm

Kazuro kept up his snarl, but this time he directed it at Zura. "You told a complete stranger that we were injured and in need of help?" he growled at his anima who was standing not too far away from him. He threw a glance at the male who was submitting to him, and returned his amber gaze to where it once was. "what if he'd been one who would cause us harm? You know full well that we're all injured; I might not have been able to fend him off." He was scolding his own anima, though his tone could have been nicer about it. "I thought you knew better than to do that." He continued his glare at the ocelot in front of him, and, without looking at him again, said, "Releave yourself, wolf."

----

Soldier winced slightly at the tone this wolf was having with the ocelot, and snorted mentally about the fending him off part. This wolf was a brute, but he was injured, and at the sight of it it looked pretty bad. Soldier was known to escape a battle many times unscathed, and was sceptical about wether this wold would be able to beat him or not. He was jerked back into reality when the wolf spoke indirectly to him, and Soldier straightened up and stood tall again. His golden eyes searched what was behind the mass that was the male wolf into the den. All he could see was white fur and blood, along with long claw marks at the enterance. Guess the bear put up a pretty good fight, he murmured mentally to himself.

-----

Zura flinched and lowered her ears at Kazu's tone. He wasn't yelling, but was close to it. He'd never spoken to her like that before; they'd always been so close. Her bur bristled, making her look bigger, as her brown eyes glared right back at him. "I did it for your sake, Kazuro!" she shouted back. "Do you honestly think that we, in our condition right now, could have taken down anything other than a few birds? You should be thankfull to him! You should thank all three of us!" she hissed, though no teeth were bared. Her tail whipped behind her quickly side to side, making small dust clouds behind her as she glared at her wolf.

Post  shadowwolf445 on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:53 pm

Whisker's head quickly turned seeing Kazuro burst out of the dens entrance. Kazuro immediately taking a defensive stance. that was no surprise he expected but what Kazuro did next was something he was not ready for He got angry at Zura for asking for help, his ears lowered to his head. He just couldn't believe what Kazuro was saying to her it just was not right, didn't he trust them enough to make the right decisions? After Zura spit back with a speech of her own he stepped between the too not know if they would continue to argue, "Look Kazuro we understood the risks of asking for help, in fact i was against it at first. But we had no choice in our condition there was no way for us to bring back enough food for us all. I want to protect Crescent just as much as you do Kazuro i wouldn't have agreed to this if this put her in harms way."

Crescent's ears were twitching even while she was sleep, she couldn't make out everything that was said but she knew arguing when she heard it. He blue eyes opened slightly, she turned her head to the right seeing Kazuro standing at the entrance, she saw one figure jut past him. Was he arguing with whoever that was? She didn't want Kazuro to fight any more. Using what stregth she had she slowyly raised to her paws. though she was unable to stand up completely,"Ka-Kazuro" she tried to call out to him. She walked, though more like a hobble in her condition, dragging her numb right blood splattered wing. She nuzzled his flank, "Please stop Kazuro no more fighting."
    Twilight

Post  Twilight on Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:18 pm

Kazuro's amber gaze turned on Whisker as he took up for Zura. He wasn't used to her talking to him like that, and it only feuled him, not to mention Whisker getting in the middle of them. With his teeth bared still, he opened his mouth to shoot something back at the two, when he heard a soft, weak voice beside him. That voice was replaced with a touch to his flank. His mood instantly dissapated and was replaced by his caring, worryfull new self. He turned to the white wolf who had stolen his heart from him, and his heart ached to see her up and in such obvious pain. Her limp right wing was lying on the ground beside her and she wasn't totally standing up right. "Crescent..." he whispered, and nuzzled her cheek gently. He felt as if he could break her so easily right now; she seemed so fragile. "You shouldn't be up right now," he tried to argue gently. The last thing he wanted was for her to be in any more pain.

-----

Zura stood her ground behind Whisker when he stepped between the two, continuing glaring at her wolf even though he wasn't looking at her anymore. She prepared herself for another slash of words as Kazu opened his mouth to speak, but it never came. Instead, she stared with disbelief as Crescent limped out of the den to comfort Kazu. she couldn't imagine what they felt for eachother; that emotion didn't carry through their mental link. She watched, amazed, as Kazu immediately relaxed and turned his attention to Crescent, returning to his new self again. She had to admit, she couldn't believe Crescent had such an effect on him; that little window of his old personality and then him changing so quickly when she appeared said something. she has to be magic. Zura was slightly jealous of that. She'd been the closest one to Kazu for so long now, and now Crescent was in his nuber one spot. She didn't exactly like it, but she was happy for him, even if he is a butt sometimes. She relaxed and glanced at Kazu with narrowed eyes before turning and slinking off to the nearest tree. There, she climbed to the lowest branch, not without it's own difficulty, and lay down with her tail hanging lazily in the air.

----

Soldier sat awkwardly as the scene played out before him. So this was Kazuro. and from his responce, the bloodied white wolf must be Crescent. His golden eyes were huge when he laid eyes on her. she was so bloodied up and broken that he didn't recognise the wings until he saw the undamaged one. The bear really did do a lot of damage... he thought, throwing a glance at the carcass that was right beside him. He didn't doubt this wolf anymore; Kazuro would most definately win in a fight, even if he was injured.

Post  shadowwolf445 on Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:55 pm

Crescent's legs were quivering her strength was quickly leaving her, she wouldn't be able hold her weight up for much longer. She doubted she could even move back to where she was, her tounge lolled from her mouth as she started to pant. maybe it wasn't the greatest idea to get up, but she didn't like seeing Kazuro like that. She felt him nuzzle her cheek gently, "I-I know" she said in between breaths. She looked out den towards the male she thought he was arguing with, "I'm sorry he is just so overprotective." Not able to stand anymore she laid down on her belly.

Whisker was ready to take whatever Kazuro had to say to them, it didn't matter what he said her knew they did the right thing to help them even if Kazuro couldn't see it. But before kazuro could say anything To Whiskers surprise Crescent came to Kazuro side and instantly he stopped all of his focus was shifted to her. Crescent had such an effect on the brute, he was somewhat thankful she came at least they wouldn't have to hear him anymore. He turned around to face Zura but she scrambled up a tree. She must of been upset. Whisker followed her up the tree ontot he same branch she was on, "Zura are you alright." he asked
    Twilight

Post  Twilight on Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:19 pm

Kazuro's eyes became pained att he sight of Crescent lying on the ground. Why couldn't he have protected her better? It's his fault she got so hurt. He could have lured the bear away, but instead he fought it right then and there, and that put her in danger. He threw a glance at the black male who was sitting awkwardly a few feet away with the fawn carcass in front of him. Kazuro took a few steps toward him, nodded his thanks, and lowered his head to pick up the frail creature in his jaws. Returning to Crescent's side, he tore right into the shuolder where the best meat was and ripped it from the body, nodging it closer to his love. "You'll need all the strength you can get," he murmured quietly.

----

Zura's right ear twitched, aknowledging the arrival of Whisker.. She was staring narrow-eyed at the woods beyond her tree, her tail twitching with annoyance. "Yes," she answered, then sighed. "Through all the years Kazu and I have been together, though all the troubles we faced together, though all the hardships we pulled each other through, he has never spoken to me like that. I can understand where he's coming from..." She gave a frustrated huff and pulled herself into a sitting position next to Whisker. "I... Guess I'm just jealous of the bond he and Crescent have now," she admitted in a quiet voice, her eyes still gazing at the trees. "Kazu and I love each other, yeah, but I can never be like that. I've never experienced that feeling before. He's so protective and caring over her... She has no idea how much she's changed him from the way he was before." Her ears lowered. "During our loner days he would kill wolves just for the fun of it sometimes," she whispered grimly. "Some of them had it coming, but others..." She shook her head. "He's changed so much. And I wan't the one who did that. I guess I just wish I was."

Post  shadowwolf445 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:10 pm

Crescent lowered her head onto her paws front paws, her tounge still lolling out of her mouth. Her breathing begin to quicken as, it felt as if she couldn't get any oxygen into her body. She though she was passed the worst part of the pain or maybe it was just the shock of it all, it didn't really hit her until now when she tired to move around. She was really hurt for the first time in her life she has felt physical pain. Her heart began to race and her panting quickened. Shock was not what she needed to be in now, with her injures it was possible to kill the white fea. He head moved to the right, her dulled blue eyes stared in horror at the condtion of her wing. it was nearly full covered it blood, She didn't even hear what Kazuro was saying to let alone speak to him.

Whisker sat down when Zura sat next to him, he listened to her intently, his ears fell to his head. He could relate to how she felt, When it was just Crescent and himslef he tried many times to change her, and she very dependent on him. He help catch her food, her pushed her to talk with others over her own kind. he did what ever he had to; to help her get by. but during her time with Kazuro she changed complete she was no longer that shy sad wolf. she was much more then that now and he had nothing to do with that change, "Zura i can understand that, I have been been jealous of there bond for sometime now. i guess as their animas' we can not always give them everything but i kinda of liked it when i felt needed." Crescent's feelings suddenly overwhelmed him his muscles tight and his claws slid out into the tree bark, what was happened to Crescent. his grew wide with anxiety he wanted to jump down from the tree and run to her but his body just wouldn't let him.
    Twilight

Post  Twilight on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:25 pm

Kazuro's ears loered. Crescent looked even worse now. She hadn't replied to him either; something must be wrong. His yellow eyes searched her body but he could find nothing but the blood covered wing and injuries from before. Was she going into shock? His eyes widened slightly and he turned his head to look at the black male. "Don't just sit there!" he growled. He really had no idea what to do, he just couldn't bear to see Crescent in any kind of pain. "Get some water!" he shouted, then turned his attention to the white wolfess before him again. He once again lay his body down beside her. "I'm not going anywhere," he murmured quietly.

-----

Soldier scrambled to his paws when Kazuro yelled at him. The brute didn't even know his name and he was already being ordered around. He quickly turned and scrambled off to the woods, not wanting to be on the recieving end of his fangs.

-----

Zura's eyes were still distant, staring off at the leaves of the trees before her, that she didn't notice Whisker cringing at her side. Her ear swiveled backward at Kazu's voice. Seemed he accepted the black male's aid and was giving him orders. Whisker seemed so silent.. It was odd. she turned her head to see what he was doing. His claws were unsheathed and digging into the branch while his eyes were wide and his black fr stood on end. Confused, Zura looked behind her at Kazu and Crescent. She could feel the anxiety and worry coming off of him in waves. "W-whisker?" she asked, nudging him gently with her nose. She wasn't sure what was going on.

Post  shadowwolf445 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:59 pm

The pain Crescent felt suddenly amplified, she cringed from the pain. It was possible that the pain she felt was made by her mind. the Pain she felt was centered around her right wing, it hurt enough to make her wanna scream. But her rapid panting made it impossiable to do see so, Kazuro's form blocking her view of her battered wing. With him Beside her she calm down somewhat but her heart was still racing and she was still short of breath.

Whiskers claws dug Deeper into the bark of the tree. What was making Crescent feel this way, this sudden tenseness and pain it seemed like it came from no where, he felt Zura nudge him bringing him out of his sudden trance. he was able to relaxe himself a bit and he turned his head to face Zura, "S-something is wrong with Crescent, i can't get myself to move Zura. Please go help her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:22 am