Fishing

Fishing

Post  shadowwolf445 on Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:58 am

Kyo stood by the creeks edge looking out across the water the old wolf found this place to his liking. there was not much except for the sounds of birdsong and the occasional splash from on the the fish with the creek. This was the perfect place for him away form others that would bother him, it wasn't that he was anti-social or anything he would just whether be somewhere that was peaceful. Though he had one complaint about this place, the lake here did not have his favorite of all fish to eat, catfish. But that was something he could probably live with, thinking of catfish made him hungry. he already gone sometime without eating and his thoughts were not making it any better. He decided to try the fish in this creek, even though they were not catfish. he took his usual fishing postion lifting his right wing a bit over the water. he watched the fish closely as the swam. focusing his gaze on one unlucky this that would become his meal, he quickly thrust his wing into the water and scoped the fish out, placing it on the ground next to him away form the water's edge so it wouldn't jump back into the water. He moved back into his fishing position ready to scope up his next fish
    WildWind

♫

Played By : Main Account
    Female Age : 21
    Character Count : Fifteen

Re: Fishing

Post  WildWind on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:20 am

It would seem that most animals were huddling together to keep warm this morning, but one white wolf wasn't too happy with it. He was walking down the creek's banks, panting a bit at the heat. To him, it was bloody hot, but to everything else it was pretty cold. Of course, he was built for the negative numbers of cold, so found himself hot easily in any place not made for a wolf like himself. He found that his breath still showed up wherever he was, but his cold blanket that followed him wasn't enough to keep him cool. When he found a easy way of entry into the creek, he stepped in, the water around his paws changing to a somewhat easily breakable ice. But Frost paid no mind, continuing into the waters to hide from the hot air.

The brute laid down into the water completely, submerging under the surface. When he came up, he was near the other bank, but he just ignored it and dove back in, swimming over to the other side again, laying down and relaxing under a willow tree. On the other side he left a fairly large layer of ice, which was seemingly a little hard to melt in the air. The wolf didn't feel like scenting anything, or even looking around for anything, he was hot, and wanted to cool off, and that's all he cared about at the moment.

Post  shadowwolf445 on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:51 am

Kyo had his eye on a fish he was about catch, there was no escape fro this one,soon he would be feasting on fish. his tongue run across his lips already to taste his meal. He once again tried to scope out the fish like the one before it, but as he was lifting his wing out of the creek it froze. The was surprised but the waters' quick temperature change there was no way the creek should have frozen that quickly. he tried pulling his wing out of the block of ice but it was no good, the ice was solid. he growled to himself and looked around, something or someone had to cause this to happen his head swiveled around searching for what could have caused this. The brutes eyes laid on a wolf on the other side of the bank, there was no on else so this wolf had to be the culprit, "You wolf, are you the cause of this" he growled.
    WildWind

♫

Post  WildWind on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:00 am

The water wasn't as cool as the brujo would've liked, but it was far better than the above air. His head laid on his fore paws, his eyes closed in a relaxing manner. But, interrupting his peace, was a voice. The male's ears pulled back toward the noise, and his eyes opened up. Frost looked over to where he heard the speech, and saw a black male with his wing stuck in the new ice. His words were nearly completely passed over, but he caught it anyways out of boredom.

"Yep."

The brute wanted to end the conversation as soon as he could, he didn't like talking to some old wolf about the good ole days and how he should respect the elderly; He wanted to relax, keep cool, and maybe find something to eat later on.

Post  shadowwolf445 on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:14 am

So much for peace it seemed this white wolf was going to be trouble, at least he knows you caused this. It didn't look like he was going to come to help him get free, Kyo was going to have to teach this youngster a lesson. he wasn't going to allow any old wolf to disrespect him, but first he had to free himself from the ice. he placed an paw on top on the ice close to where his wing was stuck, he then pressed down on the ice. putting on as much weight onto it as he could. soon the ice began to crack, without warning the ice shattered under his pressure almost causing him to fall into the creek but her recovered before that could happen. The brute shook the water from his pelt then extended his wings. with one powerful flap he was lifted of the ground, he flew over the creek landing right beside the white wolf, "i believe you owe me an apology lad
    WildWind

♫

Post  WildWind on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:25 am

The male was ready to close his eyes again when a small bunch of air blew towards him. He looked up and saw the very same male, standing right beside him. Frost hadn't meant to trap his wing into the ice, its just what happened. Normally he would've gladly helped, too, but the heat was getting to him. So, out of this, the wolf was asking for him to apologise?

"I don't owe you anything, it was an accident if you couldn't tell."

Frost's words were still very cocky and arrogant, even in the the water he was hot, it was getting to his head, which was causing him to have more attitude than he would even like. Even though the brute knew how easy it was to just say a simple "sorry," he was tired, bored, and bloody hot.

Post  shadowwolf445 on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:58 pm

This wolf had an attitude on him but Kyo wasn't to take what he said, he was being cocky even though he was in the presents of a wolf he has never met before, " It may have been an accident but you still owe me an apology. because of you i lost a fish i was trying to catch not to mention you froze my wing." Kyo spoke coolly showing that this wolf's attitude was not going to get to him.
    WildWind

♫

Post  WildWind on Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:25 pm

The brute could easily hear the other male, but he didn't like it. He wanted the wolf to leave, and let him continue to cool off, and maybe take a nap. But no; He stuck around and continued to annoy him. The white male growled near silently, he just took a swim, he shouldn't be responsible for his ability, should he? The brujo stood up from the water, looking the black wolf straight in the face.

"I see plenty of fish in there, you know. Your wing looks like it's unfrozen now anyways. Besides, I told you, I don't owe you anything, so go catch your fish."

Frost was doing his best to keep his temper back, but some things kept getting through. The white brute sat down under a tree beside the duo, sitting down onto the grass that sit beneath it. The male was hoping the black wolf left, there was enough annoyance already.

Post  shadowwolf445 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:13 pm

This male has proven that he was going to be stubborn, a simple apolgy is all he asked for. he would lose nothing be just simply say sorry, but the white wolf seemed to either have too much pride to say anything. Or maybe he was just in a bad mood, whatever the case he still wanted an apology, " Your right lad there are plenty of fish in the creek but i would have caught on if you had not frozen it. All i ask for is a simple apology, it wouldn't hurt you in anyway. Perhaps you are just some immature pup who thinks they can ran around and do whatever they like. if you admit that then i would no longer require you apology."
    WildWind

♫

Post  WildWind on Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:34 pm

The white wolf was tired of this male, he just didn't give up. The brute was ready to walk off or something, or maybe go back underwater, but when he stood up, ready to leave, the wolf's last words didn't make the white and partially blue brujo that happy.

"Perhaps you are just some immature pup who thinks they can run around and do whatever they like. If you admit that then I would no longer require your apology."

A rumble ran deep in Frost's throat, this wold was really getting on his nerves. The male's body moved closer to the male, but not much, considering he was lot larger than the young Arctic.

"Listen, I don't know who you are, and by now I'm not sure if I even care. I've been keeping myself from blowing up ever since you came over here, so shove off and leave me alone."

Post  shadowwolf445 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:48 pm

Kyo eyed the wolf as he stood up and moved closer to him, but he didn't get to close which was smart. At least he showed he had some type of sense,his tongue ran across his maw and he closed the distance between the white and himself until he towered over the wolf. Kyo wasn't looking for a fight but if this wolf challenged him, he would be sure that he was the one to end it, " Your right lad you don't know me" A smile creased his maw, "i think i am taken a liking to you lad, you remind me a lot of me self when i was your age. Rash,careless, cocky almost an exact copy of my younger days." he said with a chuckle. "My name is Kyo Blackheart what title do you go by lad?"
    Twilight

Character Count : 11

Post  Twilight on Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:35 pm

Quick, silent paws rushed through the trees and undergrowth leading to Quail Creek. With her red scarf billowing after her, Belle made a haste not to look back at what was persuing her. Her heart was pumping so fast it felt as if it would break free of her chest at any time. Her tongue lolled to the side as she pushed her legs as fast as they would go. I can loose it at the creek, she thought frantically, her light green eyes darting across the path she was fleeing on in a desperate search for the water. But, instead of water, what Belle's light green eyes came across was two huge males; one fully black, and the other white and blue. Skidding to a stop, Belle quickly turned to run the other way. But as soon as she started the way she had come, a flash of crimson and black fur appeared in her path. The fox that had been chasing her for so long. Belle whimpered and turned again, desperately trying to find a hiding place. The fox was so much bigger than her, but so were the wolves. She had to take a chance. In a last-ditch effort, Belle dove behind the closest wolf; the white one, who was lying on the ground, and huddled to the ground with her tail between her legs. The fox was obviously intemidated, but it wasn't going to let up that easy meal. "Please help me," the small pup whined.

Post  shadowwolf445 on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:03 pm

Kyo was waiting for the white male to speak his name but another scent came to him, another wolf. he turned around to where he smelled the scent to see a pup wearing human cloth. he tilted his had slightly at the pup, he was curious to where the pup got it but upon seeing them the pup turned tail alone to face a fox. He watched as the pup came back running towards them and laid down next to the white wolf.

Kyo looked at the fox and then back at the pup, "Seems you have gotten into a bit of trouble young lass." Kyo turned back to the fox and walked towards it, judge by it's size it was a young adult; but Kyo was no small wolf, her towered over the fox. He sat down just a few feet away, spreading his wings to make him appear even larger then he was. He then opened his right eye revealing his blood red eye adding to his intimidation, "Now if possible i would rather avoid a fight, i suggest you find some other animal to chase." he snarled at the fox baring his fangs, "Or you will be dealing with me lad."
    WildWind

♫

Post  WildWind on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:21 pm

The white male let out a low growl as the black wolf spoke to him. He thought he knew everything about him, and the young Arctic was going to make sure that he knew that he was wrong. Before he could let out a response, though, the wolf finally spoke his name. This didn't make him feel any more calm, though, but it didn't really make him angrier, either.

"Kyo, eh? Seems like an odd name, though it fits for an old wolf like you I suppose." He said, attempting to make him angry.

The brute was prepared for him to start shouting or attack, like he'd wanted him to, but so far he didn't seem to notice his rude remark. He actually seemed pretty calm. Frost, on the other hand, was just remembering that he wasn't in the water anymore, and the heat finally was catching up to him again. The air was a lot hotter than the water; though, really, the male knew it was only him. He heaved a tired sigh, and a few ice particles fluttered to the grass, though quickly melted away. If only he could find a much, much colder place to live. Then maybe he could get back to acting like he normally did. Breaking his reverie, something soft and furry quickly made it's place at his side, making him mumble a curse in surprise and look back. When he did, he saw a young pup, asking for assistance. The white brujo never really cared for pups, but this one seemed different. It had a vibrant red human cloth wrapped around it's neck. He hadn't realized the fox until the black male got up and tried to intimidate him. The wolf really was a lot bigger, even to Frost. But it still made him a little mad that he thought he could just scare it off with his size.

"Humph, show-off," he mumbled lowly, forgetting entirely that the pup could hear, though his voice continued in a much louder tone. "Hey, old man! I don't think he's very scared of you," he chuckled, a wolfish grin spreading across his face. "Though I guess that's all you can do, being old and all that." Realizing the pup was still huddled against his side, he pushed it roughly towards the water, but didn't really care if he accidentally used too much force and pushed her into the water. But, so far, he hadn't heard any splash. "Stupid pups," he grumbled lowly.
    Twilight

Post  Twilight on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 pm

Belle cowered behind the white wolf, her eyes closed and her body crouched to the ground in fear. What if they wouldn't help her? What if they attacked her instead? She could only hope things went for the better here. She was lost in her thoughts when a sudden rush of cold and wetness came over the young pup. She quickly opened her eyes and flailed with her paws as she landed in the creek on her back. Gaining her balance, she looked up to see the black male facing her persuer, while the white wolf did nothing. It seemed he was the one who had pushed her into the cold stream. She frowned and glared at the wolf.

"That wasn't nice!" she complained loudly. "Now I'm all wet!" She shook off her small frame, sending water droplets cascading toward earth, and the next moment when she opened her eyes she saw nothing besides the crimson and black shape before her; it's jaws open in an attack. Belle yelped loudly and ran again, this time cowering behind the black wolf. She lowered her ears and stared wide-eyed at the attacker before her, though the fox seemed more afraid of the wolves than anything else. Still; it was hungry, and the pup was an easy meal.

Post  shadowwolf445 on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:59 pm

Kyo was staring down the the fox with his good left eye, it seemed with him blocking the way it didn't try to advance but it didn't back down either. It must have been desperate for food to risk a fight, the black brute could sympathize with the fox but he wasn't going to let it eat a pup while he was around. He tucked his white wings back to his sides and changed his stance placing his right paw just in front of him. He would be ready for a fight if it came. his ears twitched when he the white wolf started speaking once more.

As distracting as he was trying to be Kyo keep his eye on the fox, but he still managed to speak to the wolf, " I beg to differ young one but this fox doesn't want to give up on its prey must of haven't eaten in a while. why don't you keep an eye the pup while i chase away this little critter?" As he made his suggestion he heard a splash he turned his head slighty to the left to look back with his good eye. he saw the pup flailing around in the water, he turned his head all the way around too look at the white wolf, "lad you must not have a good head on your shoulders." Kyo looked down at the pup as it hid behind him and the fox took that as a chance to attack. It dashed towards him and landed a well placed bite on his shoulder. Kyo turned his head around looking at the fox gripping on his shoulder, it didn't hurt to much he barey broke through any skin, " now that just won't do lad you have no hope of winning against two wolves. that is if that other one is even helping."
    WildWind

♫

Post  WildWind on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:43 pm

The young Arctic lowered his head onto his paws, closing his eyes in attempt to try and rest for a bit. Though he knew it wouldn't work for long, it was cut even shorter than expected by the annoying little voice again. The little pup's irritating, high-pitched voice gave the male a headache, and all it seemed to be doing was ranting on about how it's not nice to push an annoying pup into a creek. Big deal. "Go away, pup. I don't need any of your nonsense about the butterflies you chased today," he said with a bored tone, peeking open his eyes to look at the small figure before him. "But, seeing as I wont be getting any shut-eye, I guess I'll move somewhere else." The young brute sat up and let out a small yawn, and was about to leave when the black male spoke.

"Lad, you must not have a good head on your shoulders."

Hearing this, Frost grew even more impatient with his temper, and let out a growl in response. Turning around as to face the ebony male, he remembered the request he made earlier. This infuriated him even more. "Right, the hell I'm gonna babysit some whining pup all day. You do it, I'll take the stupid fox." Saying that, the white brujo leaped forward in a small sprint, pouncing on it and knocking it clear onto its side. Though it was a large, adult fox, and though Frost was a considerable amount smaller than the black wolf, he was still larger than the fox by a foot or so. "Now, last chance. You want to get yourself killed trying to eat the little whelp over there, or do you want to run away now?" The words that escaped his maw made him feel like an Alpha again, and made him feel more.. Powerful, respected by his rank. But the memory of being an Alpha wasn't a very happy one the short amount of time he was one, as he was completely alone, besides Aqua. He closed his eyes for a moment and shook his head, clearing his thoughts, opening them again with a serious look in his eyes. He lifted himself off of the fox, backed away two steps, and stopped, standing in a position that would be ready if it decided to try for the pup again.
    Twilight

Post  Twilight on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:56 pm

Belle, seeing the white wolf finally take a stand against the fox, gained a bit of courage. Puffing out her tan fur, she stomped forward to where she was standing between the two older males, while the fox looked up in disdain. Seemed he wasn't going to get anything to eat today; at least not this pup. Crouching into a submissive stance, the crimson creature backed away then turned and fled for the cover of the bushes on the other side of the creek.

Belle gave a huff when the fox disappeared from sight, being proud to have stood up for herself... Even if the males did all the work. Looking up at the black male who stood on one of her sides, she smiled up at him gratefully while her small tan tail waved happily from side to side. "Thank you mister! That fox was scary."

Post  shadowwolf445 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:12 pm

The ivory male just seemed to want to make everything difficult, and it also looked as he didn't take orders well. not that Kyo was ordering the wolf to watch the little pup. he was such an angry one, the white wolf reminded Kyo of himself when he was still young. though he wouldn't have gone as far as to turn a blind eye on a pup, he still had some morals back then. Kyo watched as the white wolf jumped on the fox threatening it; it seemed to do the trick since the red furred critter was running back into the bushes. it was a bit over done in Kyo's opinion but the job was done the fox was scared off, "Nice job young one, took you some time to come around though." Kyo looked down at the pup as she spoke to him, he closed hos right eye before it came into view of the small pup. he didn't want to scare her, "Why you are welcome lass, i wouldn't let a pup be eaten by a hungry fox. You should thank that white one over there too since he did help also." Kyo said as he looked back up towards the wolf. He must of had his own share of problems
    WildWind

♫

Post  WildWind on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:29 am

Still in his defensive position, the white male soon found the fox fleeing, and for good reason. It had no chance against too male wolves, and it wasn't worth it for the pup. Standing erect again, the young Arctic continued watch where the fox had sped away. It wasn't anywhere he'd been before. Moving his right ear to the side slightly as the black wolf spoke, he growled and turned to him quickly, merely showing he was angry and not looking for a fight, as he was still standing normally and refrained from snarling. "I have not "come around," just leave me alone," he growled, starting to leave before the wolf got back to the earlier matter or some other weak pup came with a fox so it could get saved. Frost rolled his eyes, sighing as he started getting a few feet from the two. By now he had figured he would have been stopped by the male or followed by the pup, though he doubted the little whelp even liked him at all. Fine by me, he thought to himself, continuing toward the unknown lands. Until Now he had nearly forgotten the heat of the day, and in the small break in conversation and noise it soon took its toll on Frost's energy. Though he had a constant icy air around him, and small particles of ice formed beneath his paws(though quickly melted), his fur was thick and made for the cold weather of the River of Ice, not the blasted grassy creek. Which reminded him of when he was with Aqua..

It hadn't been a long time when he was with her, but during it he was sort of.. Enchanted. It may have been because she was the Goddess of wolves, but was most likely her caring, positive, laid-back attitude. Then there was the strange thing he found at the bottom of the river. It was almost like a diamond, but no other ones were at the bottom, that was proved by Aqua. It wasn't ice either, it was too hard. Then she just.. Left. Why was beyond the white male, but she left. He hadn't seen her since, and probably wasn't going to again..

Frost shook his head, closing his eyes and letting out a disappointed sigh. Though he felt like he'd already traveled onward for yards, he'd only gone a few more feet, if that. The blue-marked brujo growled for bringing up the memories again, pressing on to be rid of the others. He didn't feel like being in the company of wolves. Quite a large difference from the lonely alpha back at the River of Ice.

ooc: This post sucks. xD
    Twilight

Post  Twilight on Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:38 pm

Belle looked up to the black male as he spoke, gratitude and joy shining in her bright green eyes, as her small tail waved happily from side to side. It stopped, however, when he said that she should thank the other wolf, even though he didn't do much. One of Belle's ears dropped as she turned to see the white wolf, only to take a small step back at his posture. Even though it wasn't directed at her, the look he gave the nice wolf frightened her almost as much as the fox did. His voice only added to the effect. The small tan pup regained herself as the white wolf turned away, sadness flashing across his face. Belle's maw turned down into a frown. She never did like seeing others sad, even if he was a meany. As he walked away, Belle made her legs work again, giving one backwards glance at the nice male before bounding off after the one who had pushed her into the river. "Hey mister!" she called, coming to a stop behind him. The look on his face before still scared her, and she hoped he didn't do it again. All she wanted to do was cheer him up. "Wanna play a game with me?" hshe asked, her small tail beginning it's repeated wagging once again.

(I have, like, no muse for her right now D8)

Post  shadowwolf445 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:45 pm

The black male watched the white wolf walk away with his one good eye, he wondered if he should go after the young male. He could help if he just wasn't so stubborn, he reminded the black so much of himself when he was that age. But maybe it was best to leave the pup alone for now, Kyo could always track him down later wouldn't be hard. He looked down at Belle just as she was looking back at him, she took off after the male. clearly she was worried about him for some reason, even after all of the bad things he had done to her. But now it seemed like the pup had mad the descion for him, he couldn't leave her with that wolf, not while he was acting like that. He followed the pup at a leisurely pace, "Well look at that lad, looks like ya made a new friend even with that bad attitude of yours"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:24 am